Friday 8 July 2011

MONT-PONT PTY LTD

MONT-PONT PTY LTD

If you haven't heard of mont-pont time. It consists of two directors (Sean and Peter) and basically involves abusing and frustrating various women through the use of text messages. It also includes alternative way to picking up women, which usually do not work. We have ruined many dates and future opportunities with beautiful women, due to mont pont time.


One particular girl did not reply when Pete asked her to dinner. We thought we'd write a message that she would HAVE to reply to


Here it is:


Greetings! From the planet PONTRON! Haiduk!
I just wanted to officially thank you for your time ^_^
Although it would have been fantastic to have enjoyed a delightful, scrumptious, outstanding meal with a side of rich Ale with you. That’s okay ^_^

You are very pretty! My precious.. Kidding, that’s from lord of the rings, I’m not sure if you’re aware of the movie but it’s really great! My mother bought me a ring for Christmas, but my neighbour’s cat swallowed it during a game of Chinese whispers with my best friends grandmothers. I’m not usually a cat person, they make me feel uncomfortable because it’s hard to tell what they are thinking.

Once I was playing Bingo with my friend Sean and his grandmother (who has a dog with 3 legs, I think it was attacked) and one of their retired friends won three games in a row!. I didn’t like that guy because he was making the rest of the people feel disadvantaged. There was a colored cat who then took his chair....I liked that cat.

We are getting slightly off topic though.

So understandably dinner can be quite expensive, but I just want to elaborate to you that, I will fund the occasion. As long as you bring yourself, and an umbrella .. (you know being in Melbourne the weather can change at any moment)

I heard next week was around 23 degrees yet I doubt it will get to that ^_^

Due to the fact that you didn’t reply to my initial message I sent you, I’d like to extend to you this gift of reconciliation


The photo you see is of a phoenix bird which I have drawn for you. the phoenix is known in old Greek mythology for being symbolic of Rebirth. The young phoenix bird initially sets itself on fire and then is reborn from its own ashes. I like to interpret this as starting fresh. ^_^

So what do you say. Sharn’t we take the path of the phoenix and start again?

I have a friend who runs a restaurant down in Collingwood. But I would never take you there! It’s way too dangerous and full of nerds ^_^

Alternatively there is a nice Italian Restaurant in Brunswick that provides quality Italian food at an affordable price. Once an Italian swore at me in his language, I assumed it was a swear word as he was angry when he said it. But you know Italians! Their bark is stronger than their bite!

So, What do you say to that. Something positive I hope. ?
Insert your response here
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If no response is acquired I will assume you will pick me up (I don’t drive, the freeways are way too fast!) at let’s say roughly 7:52pm EST this Thursday the 16th of December 2010 to be precise.
Thank you for your time
Kind Regards
Peter (unrivalled leader of the Pontron planet & it’s people)

No comments:

Post a Comment